Wednesday, October 24, 2007

concert aftermath

The first River of Life Music Festival was great.
At about 20 till 6 there were like 10 people there and I was starting to get nervous. Then I saw cars start to come rolling in and I felt better. We started about 6:15 and by the time the second act got going there were lots of people there.
We had about 500 people according to most guesses. I didn't try to count how many people there were.

But it has been a great adventure and as you might expect, I am pretty worn out. Feels strange today to not have something like generators of flyers to worry about.

This shows what can happen in Arkansas City. This place where the concert was is basically a big vacant lot. Its a big field with nothing going on. The old meat packing plant was there at one time.

It wasn't really me that made this happen.

No comments: