Monday, September 8, 2008

The lineup

Here's the lineup.
There is one possible change. That is the group Revival, which is an accapella group from Arkansas City. They have been around awhile and tour a lot. I should know today or tomorrow on them.

Here is the lineup otherwise.

Rafael Irizarry
- Classical guitarist from Florida, also sings in spanish.
Tim Durham - Local musican, adds humor to his songs.
Julie Sutton - From Winfield. You have to hear this lady sing. She is amazing. Blues, Jazz, a little rock, and some soulful singing.
Geoff Kimber - who has played in Arkansas City before. He is a native australian now living in south carolina. Mostly a keboard player and singer.
Ashley Reynolds- Was here last year and wowed the crowd. Young lady from Gillman City, Mo..
Remedy Drive - Rock and roll for the kids. An up and coming indie band. They signed with someone this year, and just released their latest cd.

More to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Not all of us are kids who like rock!

Traveler Editor said...

its not all rock.
theres some other styles as well

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant I don't care much for any music other than rock and some hiphop and rap. Thats why I was asking about the lineup. Just an adult, that still likes the kids' music.
:)

Traveler Editor said...

Yea me too.
I still like cranking up the stereo...
Do kids even know what that is these days?